For the dressing
- 1 tbspn sesame oil
- 1 tbspn garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tbspn soy sauce
- 2 tbspn sweet chilli sauce
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbspn lime juice
For the salad
- 125g mangetouts
- 150g beansprouts (rinsed)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and cut into small strips)
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 550g egg noodles (ready prepared)
- 20g sesame seeds
- 4 tbspn chopped fresh coriander
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl or jug.
- Put the mangetout, beansprouts, red pepper strips, sliced spring onions and the noodles into a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over them and mix thoroughly to coat everything well.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and chopped coriander and pack up as needed.